Complaints and guarantees
1. N.E.E. guarantees that the products comply with those covered by the contract from the time of delivery up to 2 years thereafter, except in cases of knowledge (or knowability) by the Customer of the lack of conformity or attributability to the Customer of the defects.
2. To take advantage of the guarantee, the Customer is required to notify N.E.E. of the lack of conformity within 2 months from the discovery of the defect requesting the repair or replacement of the products. The Customer has the right to choose between the remedy of repair or replacement, unless the chosen remedy is objectively impossible or excessively burdensome compared to the other. The repair or replacement will be carried out by N.E.E. within a reasonable time from the request.
3. If the repair or replacement is impossible or excessively expensive, the Customer may request, at his choice, a reasonable reduction in the price or the termination of the contract, with consequent reimbursement of the amount already paid.
4. The Customer may also request a reasonable reduction in the price if the seller has not repaired or replaced the products within the
appropriate period referred to above.
5. In any case, the Customer will not be able to avail himself of the remedy of the termination of the contract for minor defects, with respect to which it has not been possible or is excessively burdensome to repair or replace the products.
6. The proof that the defect or its cause already existed at the time of delivery and that the defect appeared within the following 2 years is up to the Customer;
7. The Customer may report to N.E.E. the presence of lack of conformity in the products purchased, as well as communicate all information relating to the exercise of the warranty right at the following addresses:
NUOVA ELLE EMME SRL
Via Terracini, 32
51031 Agliata (PT)
telephone: 0574 751224
(active from Monday to Friday from 9 to 18, the customer will be charged for the cost of the call based on the rates of your telephone operator)
Applicable law and competent court
1. This contract is governed by Italian law.
2. In the event of disputes arising from this contract or in any case connected to the relationship between N.E.E. and the Customer has the mandatory territorial jurisdiction of the court of PISTOIA.